XBox Series X emulator for PC
XBox Series X emulator is an open source research project for emulating Xbox Series X games on modern PC compatible with Windows.
Code and content are covered under a BSD license.
The goal of this emulator is to experiment, research, and educate on the topic of emulation of modern devices and operating systems.
Despite this console using the same architecture as PCs, it is not any easier to emulate than other consoles as the architecture used is complex and uses undocumented hardware.
Built on SDL2, also supports virtually all gamepads.
Connect up to 4 controllers at any time, just like a real Xbox.
Connect to other instances of emulator and even real Xboxes, locally or over the Internet.
Breathe new life into your original Series X games by easily scaling up the resolution that games render at.
Releases are currently tested by YAXOD team on desktop computer with:
- GPU: Nvidia GTX2080
- CPU: Intel Core i7 with octa-core 3.0 GHz
- RAM: 12 GB
It uses OpenGL, Vulkan and DirectX 12 as its back-end API renderers and runs most of the Series X exclusives on high-end machines with some glitches as it is still in beta.
The table lists the minimum system requirements for running this software on computer desktop devices.
|Windows 10 (or newer)
|Octa core 2.0 GHz (or higher)
|8 GB (12 GB recommended)
The app performance may vary depending on device hardware configuration.
For the best experience, users should be running within the recommended requirements.
- It imitates Windows screen to be an Xbox Series X gaming screen
- Added advanced audio setting
- The resolution is adjusted reckoning on the phone specs
- Internet connection is no more obligatory to play Xbox Series X on PC
- Added external controller support
- Improved RAM management system (only on Windows 10+)
- Download the .zip archive
- Extract the .zip archive on desktop PC
- Select the folder containing the extracted file
- Open the file .exe
- Press install button
- Launch the software
- Read the instructions on the .txt file
The latest version of this software is available on the button link below: