Vita3K emulator for Android
Vita3K for Android is the world’s first functional experimental open-source Play Station Vita emulator for mobile devices.
The emulator can run some PS Vita commercial games on your Android and iPhone or iPad devices.
Please note that the purpose of the emulator is not to enable illegal activity.
- Custom resolutions, up to 4096×4096, Anti Aliasing and Texture filtering to make your old PS2 games look better than their HD remakes!
- Unlimited memory cards
- Save states, enabling you to quick save and load practically anywhere in your game
- Easy cheating using our pnach patching system
- Use any controller (PSP, PS3 etc) that works on Mobile, keyboards and mice
- Increase or decrease the game speed by using the built-in frame-limiter for fast grinding or passing hard spots by slowing them down
- Ability to record in full HD with the built-in video recorder (button using the GSdx plugin)
Play Station and PS Vita are trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
The emulator is not related to or endorsed by Sony, or derived from confidential materials belonging to Sony.
The table lists the minimum system requirements for running this application on smartphone and tablet devices.
|OS||Android 7 (or newer)|
|CPU||Quad core 1.5 GHz (or higher)|
|RAM||3 GB (4 GB recommended)|
The app performance may vary depending on device hardware configuration.
For the best experience, users should be running within the recommended requirements.
- Added an option to exclude GUI from build for better portability
- Added features that are related to streamline debugging process
- GXM implementation, shader decoding/recompilation, backend-specific things
- Implemented forceload mode & forcesave mode for color/stencil/depth surface
- Added new graphics features in the advanced settings menu
- Improved multi-core CPU management system
- Download file on the link button
- Open a File manager
- Select the folder containing the downloaded file
- Open the file .apk
- Press install button
- Launch the app
The latest version of this app is available on the button link below: