GPCS4 emulator for PC
GPCS4 PS4 is a emulator developed for PC that allows Play Station 4 games to work on devices compatible with Windows OS.
This software is an open source project which was just started; a project done for fun, and for technical research.
The goal of this emulator is to experiment, research, and educate on the topic of emulation of modern devices and operating systems.
GPCS4’s first public demo was the first to launch commercial games.
More builds have since been released which supports many more commercial titles.
First commercial game support, We are Doomed. Thanks to our developers.
GPCS4 will recompile all the shaders, untiling all the textures and upload all the buffers every frame, making it less efficient.
Besides, there are still some problems in the game pad emulation; they will try to resolve these issues incrementally.
All information is obtained via reverse engineering of legally purchased devices and games and information made public on the internet.
Releases are currently tested by YAXOD team on desktop computer with:
- GPU: Nvidia GTX970
- CPU: Intel Core i7 with octa-core 3.0 GHz
- RAM: 12 GB
The table lists the minimum system requirements for running this software on computer desktop devices.
|OS||Windows 10 (or newer)|
|CPU||Octa core 2.0 GHz (or higher)|
|RAM||8 GB (12 GB recommended)|
The app performance may vary depending on device hardware configuration.
For the best experience, users should be running within the recommended requirements.
- Statically linked binary with no dependencies except GL and SDL2
- Additional rightstick keys for laptop keyboards
- Support simple compute shader, compute ring, cube maps.
- Use Direct Input to emulate pad.
- Download the .zip archive
- Extract the .zip archive on desktop PC
- Select the folder containing the extracted file
- Open the file .exe
- Press install button
- Launch the software
- Read the instructions on the .txt file
The latest version of this software is available on the button link below: