XBox One emulator for iOS
XBox One emulator for iOS is the world’s first functional experimental open-source app that can run its commercial games for iPhone and iPad devices.
The project is written in C# and is licensed under the GPLv2 license.
These titles are tested & confirmed to work successfully on Xenia One emulator:
- Sea of Thieves, Blue Dragon
- Gears of War 2, Fable 2
- Halo: Reach
- Halo Wars
- Lost Odyssey
- Shadow Complex
- Gears of War
- Mass Effect
- Ninja Gaiden 2
- Banjo, Halo 3
- Beautiful Katamari
- Perfect Dark Zero
- Viva Pinata
- Dead Rising 3
- Forza Motorsport 5
- Red Dead Redemption 2
- Sunset Overdrive
Above 90% games you download from internet comes as .ISO type.
Place them onto your iPhone or iPad, and browse to them from within the app.
The table lists the minimum system requirements for running this application on smartphone and tablet devices.
|OS||iOS 10 (or newer)|
|Device||iPhone X+ (or equivalent iPad)|
The app performance may vary depending on device hardware configuration.
For the best experience, users should be running within the recommended requirements.
Features that are implemented in the last version:
- Added an option to exclude GUI from build for better portability
- Added features that are related to streamline debugging process
- GXM implementation, shader decoding/recompilation, backend-specific things
- Implemented forceload mode & forcesave mode for color/stencil/depth surface
- Added new audio features in the advanced settings menu
- Improved single-core CPU management system
You can install this app on iOS devices (iPhone or iPad) with AltStore (no jailbreak is required).
AltStore app requires a Windows or Mac computer for the initial installation of the AltServer software.
- Download AltServer on your computer
- Install AltStore to your iPhone (or iPad)
- Launch AltStore to begin downloading apps
- Leave AltServer running, and AltStore will do the rest
- macOS 10.14.4 (or newer)
- Windows 10+ (or newer)
The latest version of AltServer is available on the button link below: