Vita3K emulator for iOS
Vita3K for iOS is the world’s first functional experimental open-source Play Station Vita emulator for iPhone and iPad devices.
Vita3K is licensed under the GPLv2 license.
This is largely dictated by external dependencies, most notably Unicorn.
- Custom resolutions, up to 4096×4096, Anti Aliasing and Texture filtering to make your old PS Vita games look better than their HD remakes!
- Unlimited memory cards
- Save states, enabling you to quick save and load practically anywhere in your game
- Easy cheating using our pnach patching system
- Use any controller (PSP, PS2 etc) that works on Mobile, keyboards and mice
- Increase or decrease the game speed by using the built-in frame-limiter for fast grinding or passing hard spots by slowing them down
- Ability to record in full HD with the built-in video recorder (button using the GSdx plugin)
Currently, Vita3K supports maidumps, .pkg, NoNpDrm, FAGDec, or manually decrypted games (Vitamin dumps are not supported).
The table lists the minimum system requirements for running this application on smartphone and tablet devices.
|OS||iOS 10 (or newer)|
|Device||iPhone X+ (or equivalent iPad)|
The app performance may vary depending on device hardware configuration.
For the best experience, users should be running within the recommended requirements.
Features that are implemented in the last version:
- Added an option to exclude GUI from build for better portability
- Added features that are related to streamline debugging process
- GXM implementation, shader decoding/recompilation, backend-specific things
- Implemented forceload mode & forcesave mode for color/stencil/depth surface
- Added new graphics features in the advanced settings menu
- Improved multi-core CPU management system
You can install this app on iOS devices (iPhone or iPad) with AltStore (no jailbreak is required).
AltStore app requires a Windows or Mac computer for the initial installation of the AltServer software.
- Download AltServer on your computer
- Install AltStore to your iPhone (or iPad)
- Launch AltStore to begin downloading apps
- Leave AltServer running, and AltStore will do the rest
- macOS 10.14.4 (or newer)
- Windows 10+ (or newer)
The latest version of AltServer is available on the button link below: