Ryujinx emulator for Mac
Ryujinx is an open-source Nintendo Switch emulator compatible with Mac OS devices, created by gdkchan and written in C#.
This software is available on GitHub under the MIT license.
Ryujinx can emulates a subset of Switch hardware and most commercial games run at full speed and fully functional.
This emulator aims at providing excellent accuracy and performance, a user-friendly interface, and consistent builds.
You can set a theme, the layout, performance statistics, change how logs are saved, username, language, and more.
There’s also controller support with support for more than one, so that you can play multiplayer with friends.
Ryujinx has been tested on approximately 3,500 titles; over 3,200 boot past menus and into gameplay, with roughly 2,500 of those being considered playable.
Some games may be delayed or flashback in the process of running; this may be related to the performance of the PC, or it may be related to other unknown factors.
The table lists the minimum system requirements for running this application on computer devices.
|OS||Mac OS X 10.14 (or newer)|
|CPU||Quad core 2.0 GHz (or higher)|
|RAM||6 GB (8 GB recommended)|
The app performance may vary depending on device hardware configuration.
For the best experience, users should be running within the recommended requirements.
- Add host CPU memory barriers for DMB/DSB and ordered load/store
- Added NCE: Multiple Processes support
- Fixed threading support
- Event loop driven so arbitrary tasks can be performed within cycles
- Fixes the games icon when there is an update
- Fix small precision error on CPU reciprocal estimate instructions
- Addition of comments to the codebase for every function and class in header files
- Added new Icon on advanced layout menu
- Improved CPU multi-core performance
- Download .dmg file
- Click on the file to start installation
- Click on setup icon
- Click Open to proceed with the installation
- Select the destination folder
- Run the application
The latest version of this software is available on the button link below: