Egg NS emulator for iOS
Egg NS is an experimental open-source emulator for the Nintendo Switch for iOS devices, written in C#.
Players can run Egg NS on their mobile phones to play Nintendo Switch games, and it brings a different control experience to Switch fans on both iPhone and iPad.
The Egg NS emulator was developed by NXTeam Studios in the United States over a period of two years, and is now available.
NXTeam will continue its efforts to optimize the performance, stability and compatibility of the emulator.
This emulator aims at providing excellent accuracy and performance, a user-friendly interface, and consistent builds.
You are legally required to dump your games from your Nintendo Switch.
Making and obtaining Switchdroid folder and game‘s ROM files is very complicated, and requires certain expertise and technology, you can also find other players to share or obtain from other places.
The sharing of switch game files above is generally downloaded from cloud disk, which is basically free of charge and mainly used for learning and communication.
The table lists the minimum system requirements for running this application on smartphone and tablet devices.
|iOS 9 (or newer)
|iPhone 8+ (or equivalent iPad)
The app performance may vary depending on device hardware configuration.
For the best experience, users should be running within the recommended requirements.
- Added touch version of Egg NS and also support other controllers
- Added VIP activity, invite friends can get free VIP for both sides to experience touch Ver of Egg NS
- Added group vote, players can vote for their favorite group/channel owners to encourage them to create excellent content and answer more questions
- Added the mark of group/channel owner
- Group messages support delete, withdraw, quote reply, and copy functions to optimize the group user experience
- Added the function of @ in channel and unread message notification
- Fixed that the button is Switch set after entering Egg NS with X3 type-c
- Optimized the rotation of the game interface, which follows the rotation of the mobile phone screen
You can install this app on iOS devices (iPhone or iPad) with AltStore (no jailbreak is required).
AltStore app requires a Windows or Mac computer for the initial installation of the AltServer software.
- Download AltServer on your computer
- Install AltStore to your iPhone (or iPad)
- Launch AltStore to begin downloading apps
- Leave AltServer running, and AltStore will do the rest
- macOS 10.14.4 (or newer)
- Windows 10+ (or newer)
The latest version of AltServer is available on the button link below: